.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tuesday, January 11, 2005

update

Planetshakers was AWESOME! I managed to get to the whole saturday of the conference, so that was great. I was unable to get to shakers last year because I was working AND my youth group went to Brisbane for shakers, so it was great that I was able to just drive up to Hills and go to the night meetings. This year was my 5th planetshakers.

The last message I posted I actually sent from my mobile while I was at planetshakers...I was pretty much just experimenting with my phone :)

Work seems to be getting back to normal...we now have about half of the staff back from holidays, so at least there's some work to do now. We're also starting to prepare for the "40 Days of Purpose" campaign that our church is running in June....for a 40 day campaign, there sure is a lot of preparation work!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home