.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Latham

I'm really not that interested in what Mark Latham has to say at the moment. To me, it all sounds like a big dummy spit (kinda like me earlier!). I actually met Mark a few years ago when he visited our church as part of National Honour Day. I'd just got off stage and was in the church lobby, when I bumped into Mark and his son, who was playing on our waterfall. He seemed like a nice enough guy, but then time can do strange things to people. I've heard many comments suggesting that he may have had a breakdown, which is a highly feasable option. For his sake, I hope he gets himself sorted out before he damages himself, or his family, further.

This quote from PM John Howard relating to "The Latham Diaries" (from NineMSN):

Mr Howard said he had read only excerpts of The Latham Diaries and said he was unlikely to read the whole book.

"I just have more important things to do," he said.

"I don't mean that in a patronising way, but Mr Latham is in the past as far as Australian politics is concerned.

My thoughts exactly.


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home