.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Wednesday, January 12, 2005

the missing bushfire posts:

These are the posts that went missing...probably something wrong with our outgoing mail server (like that's something new!!)

Tuesday 11/1/05, 3:26pm:
my mum has just called me, and told me that there's a HUGE bushfire around my home town.
Apparently the airport is on fire, and quite a lot of pastoral land has been destroyed.
We have a lot of friends in the area that is on fire, and I'm quite worried about them
So far, I've found nothing on the net about it, but according to mum, the fire started last night, and over night the firies lost control of the fire due to gale force winds.
It's been 4 years since our last big bushfires, but they were on the other side of town.
Please pray that no-one is injured or killed, and that there is minimal property damage.


Tuesday 11/1/05 4:12pm
well, our business manager just buzzed me from upstairs, and the lincoln bushfires were mentioned on the radio...apparently some people have died...not good, not good at all.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home