.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

books and music

Well it's been a while since I posted about my current listening and reading, so here goes:

Reading:

I'm still reading Mere Christianity, which is fantastic. I haven't got time to go into it now, but if you haven't read the book, go get it and read it!

I've just started a new book called "God of the Possible" by Gregory A Boyd, which is about predestination and the open view of God. Interesting stuff.

Listening:

I've been listening to Shawn McDonald's new album "Ripen". It's more mellow than his previous two albums (Simply Nothing and Live in Seattle), but it's incredible none the less.

Hillsong London's "Jesus Is". Just picked it up the other day, and so I'm still listening to it.

Hillsong United "United We Stand". I've had this for a while now, and it's still good.

At work I've been listening to "The Second Chance" soundtrack, featuring Michael W Smith. It's an excellent soundtrack, with a great mix of urban, instrumental, and classic Michael W Smith.

Abundant Life Church in the UK have released a new album, and I can't remember it's name. Google for it, and you shall find! It's great. Mark Stevens (ex-Hillsong) has never sounded better!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home