.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

news

Hillsong United's "We Stand" is now #5 on the iTunes top albums list. Good work!

Had my first night teaching at LSCA, and so far so good. It's hard coming in after the students have had an unreliable teacher. The students mentioned last night that they haven't had a class for 6 weeks! I've definitely got my work cut out for me.

Tomorrow I'm taking the day off, as I've got a job interview in the City. I really want this job, so please keep me in your prayers! (The interview's at 3:45). If you want to know more about the job, just ask :)


Comments:
Hello Paula,
I´m from Brazil and I saw your blog link @ Justin blog. How r u!? Are you from Sidney, right!? Good! Well, check my blog if you want to keep contacts ok!?

God Bless You!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home