.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

busy!

...that's why there's been nothing updated for a bit...so here's a quick catch up for you:

Friday night @ Insight - we were introduced to "The Ron & Don Show" - they're fabulous and suave, and they're our fashion gurus for the year. That's going to be interesting. Worship at both Urban and Insight was incredible, and Ps Luke (Reid) preached up a storm - not bad for someone who'd just flown back from Chicago. Simon did Coldplay's "Fix You" (featuring yours truly on backing vocals", which was extremely well recieved (and we rocked it hard!).

I've taken a new position with LSCA (Liverpool School of Creative Arts) as their vocals teacher for beginner students. Very scary, but very good. I'm in the middle of creating a syllabus that I have to present next week. I start teaching 2 nights a week on Marck 14.

And as of last night, I've got a lovely little thing called the flu. I was going to try and get my work done before noon so I could go home, but I forgot that I left my car at the crash repairer again this morning, and I can't pick it up until after 5. So I guess I'm stuck here until then. (the car's ok, just some adjustments required after all the repairs).

I purchased tickets for Lano & Woodley's "Good Bye" show yesterday - we're going on Saturday 13 May. A bit of a wait, but it will be worth it.

It's 1 month exactly until we're at Telstra Stadium at the U2 Vertigo show. Can't wait!

At cell/life/connect group (pick a name, any name!) we've just started a study on the book "Shattering Your Strongholds" by Liberty Savard. It's confronting, challenging, and fantastic. We're taking 20 weeks to complete the study - 1 week read/study the chapter, 2nd week, complete the related study, etc.

I've got a few other things I'm going to write about soon, but I need time to think about them first, so keep your eyes peeled!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home