.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Thankyou!

I'd like to say a big thankyou to all my regular (and not-so-regular) readers that have stuck with this blog - even though I'm not very consistent, and don't always have interesting or nice things to say. It means a lot to me that people will take a few minutes from their day to listen to what I have to say (or rant) about something - and then even to leave a comment!

(And, I'd also like to thank the random readers who come across this blog by searching for some pretty random stuff!)

I know there are more regular readers than I'm going to mention, but these are the blogs of the ones I'm aware of (just off the top of my head:

The Journey
His Method
Supersimbo
Bloggie McGee

I know I'm missing a lot of people, but hey, my mind's stopped working!

And so....after all that, I'd like to share this video with you that I discovered today courtesy of ifilm. It's a Budwieser add from the Superbowl, and it almost made me cry! How sad :)

Enjoy.

edit: there should be an embedded video in this post, but it's not working, so use THIS LINK instead :)

edit: here's a direct link to the mp4 file




Comments:
Right back at ya - thank YOU for posting things we DO like to read. Good on ya Paula, you're a champ!
 
Thank you for your thank you but it really is a pleasure to read your posts and to get to know you a little.

Thank you also for your visits to my blog. I always look forward to your comments.
 
hi hon!!! I enjoy your blog!!! I'm also always very glad when you visit mine too! Oh, I saw the baby Clydsdale video. . .it was sooo touching!!

keep up the good work, Paula!! Enjoy your summer, girl. . while i freeze my buns off!!!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home