.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Monday, July 11, 2005

Post-Hillsong Report

Well, now Hillsong Conference is over, we can all go back to our "real" lives. I'm still recovering from last week, and I only attended nights and one full day. I've registered for next year, so hopefully I'll cope with being a full-time delegate (and cope with the secondary stress of being a delegate - called "I hope I get a seat in the superdome, and not on the pavers outside...!)



Yesterday at church we had a guest speaker from the UK - Dave Gilpin from Hope City Church. I don't think I've so thorougly enjoyed listening to someone speak for quite a while - and it wasn't just a "fluffy" sermon - the teaching hit me square between the eyes! Ps John announced that Dave's coming back to our church for our Faith Conference in 06...I can't wait - and this year's Faith Conference hasn't even happened yet!




I spent saturday catching up with some friends from South Australia....all the way up at Hawkesbury! I didn't mind though - it was a great day for a drive, and I came home via Koorong...probably a bad decision there. However, I purchased a book that I've wanted to read for a while..."Searching for a God You're Supposed to Have Found", by Ben Windle. Long title, I know. I'll let you know how that goes.


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home