.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Easter

Happy Easter everyone - I hope you all had a great and relaxing time with your family.

My easter long weekend was one of the busiest easters that I can remember having. We held our easter production on the Good Friday and Easter Sunday, which meant that I was at church from 1:30pm until 9:45pm on the Friday, and at church from 7:30am-12:30pm and again from 2:00pm until 10:30pm on the Sunday.

Attendance was fantastic - on the friday night we had to turn people away, as even the overflow area was full, so we had approximately 1200 people at the friday night, and probably around 1000 on the Sunday night.

We rocked on after the sunday night production with the Jazz Monkeys (featuring ME!) and because of the public holiday on the monday, a LOT of people hung around for a good time! Everyone was up and dancing, which was great fun.

Yesterday (monday), was nice and relaxing...I tried to call my friends to see if there were any plans for the night...and it turns out that ALL of my friends had gone to the Easter Show - without me! So far, I've lived in Sydney for 3 easters, and I'm yet to go to the show. So I stayed home and watched Queer Eye (don't crucify me!). How sad :(

This Wednesday is a screening of the easter production for the cast and crew - around 200 of us (which is about the same number as the entire membership of my old church - my mind boggles!), and then it's party time! (Any excuse for a party - that's us!)

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home