.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Thursday, March 17, 2005

Marilyn Hickey

Well, that's over and done with.

I must admit, even though I feel bad doing so, that I really didn't get much out of the three meetings that I attended where Marilyn spoke.

I feel that I probably would have got more out of those three nights if I'd stayed home and done the reading that I need to do for my life group! (I'm two weeks behind in my readings of "What's So Amazing About Grace?")

And now, I'm feeling absolutely beyond tired....I left easter rehearsal early last night so that I could rest my sore throat and try and get my immune system back online...and luckily tonight's rehearsal (for tomorrow night!) has been cancelled, so I get another night at home. I think it's my third night home in the last three weeks! - seriously!

Now I've had my whinge....back to work!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home