.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Monday, March 21, 2005

"His Majesty" Easter Production

Well, there's 4 days to go until our first performance of this year's easter production: "His Majesty". I'm yet to go to a full rehearsal - I left early at the last rehearsal as I was not feeling 100% and didn't want to strain my voice with only a week until the performance.

Tonight is our first FULL rehearsal - in every sense of the word. It will be a full rehearsal of the entire production with no stopping, and everyone will be in FULL costume, except for me, as I forgot to go and purchase a top that we need to wear. Oops. Oh well, I'll get it in time for the next rehearsal...well I'll get it before the production starts on friday night!

For more information on the production, please go to Liverpool Christian Life Centre's web site.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home