.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Firefox

Someone suggested that Firefox is the way to go in web browsing, so I thought that I'd give it a try.

So far:

I like how it has an inbuilt "live feed" reader, which is going to make browsing my regular blogs a bit quicker and easier. I also love the feature where you can open multiple pages within one window - the pages are tabbed, similar to multiple pages within excel spreadsheets.

However, I have encountered a few problems: even though it's set as my default browser, whenever I try and open my hotmail via MSN, it's opened in IE. Also, listening to streaming radio, where Media Player is embedded, doesn't seem to work, even though Mozilla assures me (via their web page...) that Firefox is compatible with Media Player.

Star Wars III opens tonight @ 12:01am...oh how I wish I didn't have to work tomorrow :(

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home