.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Friday, May 13, 2005

Pet Peeve of the Day

I've never really thought about things I don't like (too much!), but just then I came across one:

I was drinking a beautiful hot cup of tea, and went to take another sip, only to realise that my cup was empty - and you could have sworn there was still enough for at least another mouthful left in there...

The thing that annoys me is that getting a bigger cup is not the answer to this dilemma! (I should know, I've got a HUGE cup at home!) The problem with the bigger cup is that by the time you reach the bottom of the cup, your cup of tea is cold, or it's gone too tannic (is that even a word?)

So what do you do?

Find a genie and wish for a never-ending cup of tea to go with the "pack of tim-tams that never runs out?"

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home