.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Friday, May 13, 2005

Album #2

Those who have been around my blog for a while would realise that late last year we released "Shout", our second live album. You would also know that I was privelaged enough to be part of the experience of recording and releasing a fantastic album.

In october last year at Intensifire (LCLC's youth conference), we recorded the live half of our first youth album, with plans to go into the studio and record another 4-5 tracks, and release the album at Intensifire 2005. I lost my voice the morning of the live recording, but if you listen carefully, you may be able to hear me - singing an octave below my normal range!

I got a phone call monday, asking me to attend rehearsal on thursday for a "gig" that's coming up - the Intensifire band's been asked to play at a few youth groups. So imagine my surprise when I get there at 6:30 and discover that it's actually an album rehearsal too?! So that means, that I'll be playing keys for a couple of tracks on the album. I never thought that I'd get the chance to do that.

Oh - and the album's been given a name: Vol.1.
Original hey? I think a lot of thought went into that. lol

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home