.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Thursday, March 31, 2005

Mr Hess

My mum called me yesterday after work, and sadly informed me that an elderly friend of mine, Mr Hesselschwerdt (hence the "Mr Hess") had passed away.

It's sad, but it's good at the same time; he'd not been well for quite some time, and had just moved into a nursing home. Mr Hess was an extremely intelligent man (he was a Biologist, and had also written a book about creation and evolution), and I know that becoming ill, and also becoming increasingly dependent on others was not the way he preferred to be.

Mum said that he had a stroke early wednesday morning, and passed away at 2pm.

One thing I know for certain though, is that he's with God now, and for Mr Hess, nothing could be better than that!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home