.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tuesday, February 15, 2005

My Second Day...

I sent through a post yesterday (aptly titled "My First Day"), but alas, it's gone missing again. Probably what happens when you try and use a different computer hey?

Well, as you've probably guessed from the title, today is my second day at my new job.

So far, so good!

I've got my own desk (one that's not a reception counter), a great computer with a sweet little flatscreen LCD monitor, and a lovely executive chair. And, I can get up from my desk whenever I want to, and not have to find someone to cover for me while i'm making a cuppa! YES!!!!

This job truly is a God-send (now you all have to remind me of this when I start complaining about it...as I always do...). A few months ago I was praying about a new job, and the conditions that I remember asking for were as follows: good pay, good hours, less people contact, maybe even a little bit of finance work thrown in, etc. And, I've got ALL of it! Praise God!

Mum & Dad are happy, as it means that they can shut the back door to their bank account where money seemed to fall out of constantly (with their permission and knowledge of course!), and it means that I can afford to fly home for holidays, and maybe even be able to go to things like Hillsong Conference (because now I don't have to cover for other staff that want to go to conference!) YAY!!!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home