.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Wednesday, February 02, 2005

back to normality

Well following the extremely slow January that I had at work, it now seems as though we're making up for lost time! I've barely had time to think since 8:30 monday morning. Oh well - at least the day goes faster.

We had some bad news yesterday - a girl who was part of our CM Choir died in the early hours of the morning. She'd been fighting cancer for some time now, so it is a relief that she's no longer in pain, but of course, it is a sad time for her young son and her family. We're expecting the funeral to be quite large, but also for it to be a real celebration of her life.

It's now a week and a half until I start my new job. It's still scary, but I know that God's got it all worked out.
I start on Valentine's Day...that's a nice present hey?

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home