.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Friday, December 16, 2005

update

Well it's now only 9 days until christmas, and there's only a week left of work before I'm on holidays for 2 weeks!!! YAY!!!

That's why I haven't blogged much over the past few days. We're trying to get everything tied up at work - all installations completed before friday next week.

Also, the whole car crash (from Sunday 4 Dec) has been a bit of a headache. The guy wants his car fixed, but he's not willing to take it to get other quotes. So, I went and picked up his car this morning at the ungodly time of 7:30am, and took it to my panelbeater for a quote. He came back $1500 cheaper, so I'm going to insist that he gets his car repaired there - unless his panelbeater friend can match or better the price - and that's at full cost, not even a cash job (which I'm not too keen to participate in).

My panelbeater's going to quote my car this saturday, so hopefully I'll be able to get the ball rolling there early in the new year. I'm still using my Boss's ute, which has been a real blessing. I don't even have to pay for fuel.

I've also got an increasingly sore foot, which may need to be "repaired", also in the new year. I was thinking about getting it fixed over the Christmas break, but what fun is it to be rendered immobile while on holidays? I think I'll wait till new year, and then get it done....I'm dreading it :(

Our Christmas production went very well. Saturday night was not quite full - probably around 7-800 people, while sunday night was almost to capacity - around 1000 people. We (the cast & crew) all gathered for "a viewing" of the production on wednesday night, and we had a lot of fun.

Tonight is our end of year party for Live Youth, complete with bouncy boxing, bucking bulls, food, bands, and more! It's going to be fantastic.

Tomorrow is my work christmas party - a 5 hour cruise around Sydney Harbour, with all the seafood that you can eat. We're also stopping to go swimming, so hopefully it's nice and warm. I may stay in the city for Carols in the Domain - I've got some friends who will save me a seat, so we'll see how that goes.

Friday next week I fly home for two weeks, so during those two weeks, there may be a severe lack of posts, due mostly to my parents only having 28k dial-up. (and we're lucky if the computer doesn't crash when explorer is opened!)

until my next post then!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home