.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Monday, August 01, 2005

Attempt #3

Well tonight is our third attempt to get me into studio to record my parts. So far, nothing has happened that may stop me from doing exactly that. My throat is fine (I'm still a little under the weather, but that's pretty normal for this time of the year), and I think I'm sounding ok. I haven't learnt the live overdubs yet, but that wasn't my fault...we lost our copy of the dvd that I needed to watch!

The photo's ARE coming, I promise! I think it's just a USB problem...

This weekend coming marks our first 5 & 7pm services for our sunday nights. I've got a feeling that after the 2 month trial, the double night meetings will stay; the church was packed last night, and it was just a normal night! I thought it was going to be full on for me, as part of the CM team, but they're using AM and PM teams, and according to my roster, I'm only on 3 times over the next 2 months (excluding choir), but then again, all it would take is for someone else to get sick, and then I'm up. (Just call me Roster Girl!)

And, don't forget, Australian Story on the ABC tonight @ 8pm.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home