.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Wednesday, June 08, 2005

In the studio...

Well, actually our Music Pastor's home studio...

It's CM update and new songs time again, so I was asked to help out and lend my vocalising skills to some new songs that may end up on our latest update (available only to members of the Liverpool CM team!!! Ha!)

It's still weird to be asked to improvise/record "spontaneous" worship during instrumentals on songs...

Good fun though. The first few times you record like that, it's weird. I hate it when the song's played back, because then you realise how shocking you sound...even if it sounds average, I still have the uncanny ability to pick it to pieces.

That's probably why I rarely listen to the track I sang on our church album...(it's harder at home - that's the only track that my mum listens to!)

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home