.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Wednesday, June 08, 2005

The best DVD (for a fun night in)

I've been a fan of the movie "Josie and the Pussycats" for some time now.

Don't be turned off by the name, or the fact that it used to be a cartoon...comic....whatever.

And, it's NOT a chick flick.

I was introduced to this movie by some friends of mine, and I have since introduced it to many of my friends...for a movie that's good fun, actually funny, and with hardly any language, innuendo or anything distasteful, it's great!

A group of friends and I watched it in the wee hours of Saturday morning...the line that got the most laughs (well from one of the girls - we were all laughing at her!) was said by "an FBI guy" to Alexandra (remember - the girl with the white streak in her hair?)....and it goes something like this:

"Holy c**p! That girl's got a skunk on her head! Oops - my mistake, it's just her hair..."

My friend made us watch that line at least 5 times over! She was laughing so hard that she was crying - and we were all rolling around on the floor, laughing at her!

Good fun.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home