.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Monday, May 23, 2005

42?

Well I'll be the first to admit that my knowledge in the area of all things Hitchhikers is lacking.

However, that didn't stop me from going to see the movie. For one, it's British Sci-Fi Comedy, which is one of my favourite things to watch (I was raised on Red Dwarf).

The movie went for just over 2 hours, and I laughed the whole way through the movie. Some bits were simply unbelievable, and some bits you want to remember forever.

A memorable moment was when the Sperm Whale (who was previously a guided nuclear missile) is falling to the ground asking himself questions such as "Who am I? What is my purpose in life" "What is the reason for my existance" - for someone who's now in week 2 of "40 Days of Purpose", I found those questions eerily familiar...

BTW - if anyone knows where I can get a toy Marvin, please let me know!!!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home