.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

A little chilly?


This morning i woke up because i was cold. That means that it must be cold - at the moment i year winter PJ's with really thick bed socks, i have an excellent electric blanket (with a very cool digital LCD display) a winter-weight quilt, plus a thermal polar-fleece blanket and another blanket that mum made for me. So for me to wake up because i was cold is an achievement indeed.
I've decided that i'm not actually sleeping at the moment, but rather going into short-term hibernation :-D
So as you can see in the photos, i wasn't the only thing suffering this morning. My entire car was covered in ICE. It took all my water, car heaters, demisters and a (flexible) cd case to rectify the situation. This is the heaviest frost that i've seen so far in my 5 years in Sydney! (But then this is only my 2nd winter where i'm leaving for work at 7am...)


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home