.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Monday, May 30, 2005

[40 Days] Week 2 : Fellowship

Surprisingly, I'm up-to-date on my reading (with thanks to freezing cold weather and a fantastic electric blanket).

Tonight I'm "running" our life group - that is, I'm taking the study for Week 2 : Fellowship - You were created for God's family. I watched tonight's study DVD yesterday afternoon (in the 2 hours I was home for), and it looks as though it's a good study.

The one challenge in our group is to keep the topic of conversation on-track - but then it's usually me who takes it off track, so maybe that won't be such an issue tonight! If we were to do everything suggested in the study guide, the life group would take around 2.5 hours....which is way too long if you ask me....maybe we'll just to the "required" questions, and see where we end up...

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home