.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sunday, November 25, 2007

Miss Saigon


Tonight i saw Miss Saigon for the very first time at the Lyric Theatre. It was incredible! We were fortunate enough to have been invited by Miriam (second from left), who has been playing 'Kim' in the current production. Tonight was her last night, so she also invited us to the cast party after the show. First from the right in the picture is Juan, who plays 'John'. I also had the opportunity to meet Liam, who is one of the kids who share the role of 'Tam' and Leo Tavarro Valdez, who plays 'the Engineer'.

I was only vaguely familiar with the story of 'Miss Saigon', and only after flicking through my flat-mate's programme, so i was entralled by it the whole time. I'm glad that no-one told me how it ends, or it wouldn't have been the same.


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home