.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Monday, May 28, 2007

To Mike and Amy

I found out this morning that Sam died. Sam is the 11 year-old son of Mike and Amy Rayson. I did year 12 with Amy, ministered a few times with Mike, and spent time with their kids as my mum was their day-care provider.
They now live in tennessee, but are coming home in a couple of weeks to bury their first-born, something parents should never have to do.

Mike and Amy, on the off-chance that you read this, please know that my heart goes you to you both, and to Laura and Ollie at this horrible time. I know you'll be in sydney soon, so if you want to catch up, please drop me a line or call me at work (Word Bookstore Sydney CBD.)

To those who are reading this, Please drop by mike's ministry site: www.mikerayson.net or Mike's blog/myspace: www.myspace.com/mikerayson or Amy's blog: www.raysonfamily.blogspot.com and leave a message.


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home