.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tuesday, April 26, 2005

[AFL] Ok, you made your point

Hmm. Sunday morning, I was up on stage, blissfully unaware of what was going to happen to me when I went to sit down.

As I was walking off stage, a friend of mine started making stupid faces at me, and pointing his finger at me. Somehow, I managed to interpret what he was saying as "ha ha the bullies bet you!". This man was the same man I'd been harrassing the weekend before because the Crows bet the Swans (the team he and his wife support).

I'd conveniently forgotten that he follows the western bulldogs, and that the crows were playing them on saturday. I confirmed my fears via my handy wap-enabled mobile during the service (don't look so shocked - I know all you with palm pilots aren't really taking notes for the whole service) - the crows had indeed gone down to the bulldogs. I was suitably humbled.

Not too humbled though - port still lost, as did the swans :)

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home