.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Monday, October 18, 2004

blind's last sydney show

Well I went with a group of friends (some new, some old) to Blind's LAST show on saturday night.
They played @ cornerstone in Newtown, which is always a great night out. The turnout was small, but at least you know the faithful supporters were there. Poor Andrew had BAD hayfever - I'm not prone to hayfever, and I was shocking on the weekend! - so I prayed with him before they went on, and Andrew rocked it!
I picked up their new album "A Song Before We Sleep", which is half new half old tracks, and it's great (well, that's my totally unbiased opinion).
My sister and I are heading off to their farewell party in Woolongong the week before the Lion King show, and it's going to be a great couple of days down in the 'Gong.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home